Essay writing is a skill that every learner ought to have since essays form a great part of one’s grade in institutions of higher learning. In addition, it is important to have the right skills to enable you write your essay very fast as in most of the cases, you will be required to submit your essay within a limited timeframe. There are a couple of reasons why you may be in need to write an essay on such tight deadlines. While it appears a daunting task to write an essay in an hour or lesser time, with the right skills and plan, you will find that it is possible. However, you need to understand that a high-quality paper is best written when you have plenty of time. For this reason, try as much as possible to avoid writing your essay in such a rush. In a case there is not alternative and you have to finish your essay within a period of sixty minutes, then this article provides you will tips on how write an essay in an hour.
How to start the writing process
Starting the essay writing process is one of the important aspects that you need to put a lot of consideration since it sets you off. How do I start writing my essay? This is a common question among fist-time essay writers especially in a case where time is limited. If you find yourself not in a position to deliver your essay within the provided time, you can liaise with us since we provide help writing essay in an hour to clients from different parts of the world. Just contact us with the subject line as “write my essay in an hour” and we will get your sorted. However, where you are determined to do it yourself, here are a few tips to get your started:
- First, do not panic; you need to be as calm as possible as panicking will deprive you off any ability to think and write coherently.
- Ensure that you are in a comfortable place free of any distractions. You can start by switching off any noisy things such as cell phone and TV. This approach ensures that you only concentrate to the writing process.
- Think about the appropriate subject to write about. Here, you are required to come up with a topic that interests you and which, you are sure to offer your best at the limited time.
- After you have identified your topic do not start yet, take a few minutes thinking about the topic as well as to compose yourself.
How to write fast
Now that you have identified the topic that your essay should be about, the next step is to think of how to write fast for a chance to ensure that you submit your essay on time. To help you write your essay fast, you need to come up with a clear plan to follow. For example, you can make a list of key phrases or words that clearly describe your topic. Such an approach will help you come up with a strong thesis statement, catchy introduction, strong arguments and supporting ideas and eventually, a convincing conclusion. However, you need to be aware of the type of essay that you are required to write, as well as the assignment’s instructions. For example, you might be required to write an essay based on a book that you read or are required to read. In such cases, making notes while reading would greatly help you write your essay fast. Preparing effectively will help you come up with a high-quality essay within the shortest time. Therefore, take your time to go through the necessary aspects of your topic before you start the actual writing process. This approach will not only ensure that you complete a successful essay but will also help you do so within the stipulated time.
Having an outline helps you to allocate time and word count to given sections of the subject that you are addressing. As such, the outline works best in ensuring that you cover the important elements of your topic within the shortest time possible. The outline that you develop will be based on the type of essay that you are handling and the assignment’s instructions.
- The introduction section of your essay should be as short and precise as possible. However, this is not to say that you fail to cover the necessary points on claims that you are trying to keep the introduction short.
- Ensure that you start with general details about your topic before entering into specific details but ensure that you have examples for every claim or argument that you include.
- For once, do not think about the writing style or the need to ensure that your sentences have the right structure and are grammatically correct; have the content first. However, your sentences should connect with one another to maintain the necessary coherence.
- Lastly, remember that you are working under limited time and hence, keep your eye on the clock.
Follow your outline to develop a catchy introduction. Therefore, start with developing a desire among you target audience to read the entire paper by having a strong thesis and a hook. You can decide to start your introduction with a question, a quote, or even the end of a given story. Such an approach creates an anxiety in your readers which prompts them to read your essay further.
The body of your essay is where you should cover everything; this is where you address all the topic’s main points. Remember to back up your arguments with supporting ideas and information. In addition, a high-quality essay should have clear citation. Attribute any information that you use in the paper that is not yours to its rightful source and author using the correct citation style.
End your paper with a conclusion. First, restate your thesis statement and then provide a summary of all the main points and ideas that you have discussed in the paper. Lastly, provide a call-to-action or the implication of your arguments.