Writing of an essay is creative, though time and efforts consuming process, which requires the certain rules to be followed. This article shows what will be a good example of the essay, which parts should it include in order to impress the readers. It is about 2 main issues: how to write an essay and sample of the things not to be forgotten. In the first part it will consider writing the perfect introduction. In the second part, it will go on to describe the best essay examples with argument. The third part provides the examples of good essay topics. Finally, some conclusions will underline the importance of writing good essays during all the educational periods.
How to consider an essay example introduction in the best way for your writing?
An introduction of the essay is one of the most important parts of the paper. The readers obtain the first impression of the paper due to an introduction. They can judge the whole essay based on such impression. It can also influence their decision whether to read the whole paper or not.
An introduction should uncover the main idea of the paper as well as include its major points. Well-written introductions can attract attention of the readers and influence on the subjective opinion about the writer’s skills and knowledge. It is very important to make an introduction presentable and on the point, as if it is not written well, the readers can make wrong first impression about your essay, which will not be obligatory improved even if the further parts of the essay are written well.
While working on your essay, try to avoid the following mistakes connected to the introduction:
- Some students do not put introduction at all. Never do this mistake. It shows that you are not aware with an essay structure. It will influence on your mark. Remember that the introduction is an obligatory part of an essay as it shows for the readers the reasons of writing the essay as well as its main ideas.
- When you include the introduction make sure that it is recognizable as such. There are the certain rules of writing an introduction and you should always follow them. When you are looking for a perfect essay example, try to pay attention on the nice examples of introductions as well.
- Never put too much information in the introduction. All the background and historical facts can be discussed within the main paragraphs of an essay. Avoid this mistake especially while looking for the tips on writing an informative essay example.
- Don’t make introduction too long. Follow the professor’s requirements and instructions about it. In any case, the best introduction would be concise, clear, understandable, attractive and on the point.
Your introduction will be presentable if you consider the following advices:
- Writing the strong introduction requires mentioning which question you are going to answer in your essay and how (using which methods) you are going to complete that task.
- You will need to show that you understand all the issues which are discussed.
- You need to present very clearly what you will write about.
- Include one or two references to show that you made a proper research about your topic of the essay.
- Don’t forget about the topic sentence.
- Use concrete phrases (write how many parts are presented in the essay and what each of them considers, describes or compares).
- Make your introduction concise (general recommendation is for it to be not longer than 10% of the general word count or even less).
An essay example with argument – what is the key to successful paper?
What should you consider when trying to find an example essay for college? What is the key to receive the best mark for your paper? Here you will find some tips and examples of writing argumentative essays.
First of all, you should know the difference between persuasive and argumentative essay. Though both are considered to be about the same issues – facts, arguments and persuasion – there are some differences. Persuasive essays are usually shorter and appeal to emotions of the readers, while argumentative essays aim to persuade with concrete facts. The same is with a comparative essay example – it is about comparing facts. In some cases, you can be looking how to write dialogue in an essay example as it is one of the way to show counterarguments in the argumentative type of essays. Discussion about the main and opposing side can be chosen by the author as the major theme line of the paper and last through several paragraphs.
The keys of success for an argumentative essay are:
- You need to plan all your arguments beforehand.
- You choose two main conflicting arguments or different points of view as the basis of your discussion.
- If the topic is not strictly determined, try to choose writing about something that you are interested about as the process would be easier and more effective.
- Make sure that you will be able to support your topic with concrete facts, substantial evidence and reasoning.
- Don’t forget about the general structure: introduction, body, conclusion.
- Don’t appeal to emotions, let the evidence to support your points and speak for itself.
- When you use direct quotes, always cite them properly. It will make your evidence strong and the one which sounds considerable.
- Never underestimate the value of editing and revising as it especially important for the argumentative essays.
What to consider while looking for an example essay topic?
First of all, it is important to mention that the topic options could be wider or narrow depending on the length and requirements for your essay. Secondly, as it was already mentioned before, if your essay topic is not determined always choose the one that interests you the most. May be you are looking for an informative essay example? There is a big chance that you will have to write many essays of this type during your academic years. The main point of an informative essay is to provide information about the certain topic to the audience.
When you are looking for a good example of essay topic, you may find it important to consider that sometimes the professor would require a presentation or a speech in addition to the written essay, so be sure to choose something that you can easily speak about.
Other important fact is that the topics should be interesting not only to you, but for your readers as well. Some of the good general topics examples can include:
- human rights,
- social entrepreneurship,
- the origins of the languages, the universe, etc.
Though consider narrowing of the topic, which can make your essay more specific and concrete.
It is essential sometimes to look at nice samples to boost your imagination and to come out with really interesting and important topic. So, finding out of a nice beginning of an essay example will certainly serve you a good service and help you to obtain a good mark. If you are looking for a proper conclusion for an essay example – you are on a good way as well. Just remember that all ideas which you can get should be properly analyzed and your final essay should come out 100% unique. So, don’t forget to:
- brainstorm own ideas;
- find all the necessary information to describe your topic fully;
- choose the best ways to present complicated ideas and investigations;
- use the 3-steps technique (make a claim / present the evidence / provide an explanation);
- validate the reliability of the sources you use for your essay.
So, here are the most essential issues that you should take into consideration while looking for nice essay examples and writing your own essay. As you can see it is a challenging task to write a perfect essay. There are lots of essay types and you should know the difference and peculiarities of each of them. Introduction and conclusion are some of the most important parts of any essay and thus they should be written perfectly well in order to receive the best mark. The final decision is up to you: are you ready to take the challenge of writing an essay yourself or maybe you are thinking to ask for the professional help of the custom essay service? Think twice about how important for you the success in studies is and decide! Perfect essay is the key to your success and at the same time a certain step to overcome on the way to your future career! You can have it perfect! You are worth it! Just choose to have the best and you will surely obtain it!